This year the City of Dublin will be updating its Public Art Master Plan, which outlines its priorities and procedures for future public art projects. Attend one of two public meetings to provide input.
Staff will host meetings on:
- Tuesday, November 28, 7-8:30 p.m. at Dublin City Hall's Regional Meeting Room, 100 Civic Plaza
- Wednesday, November 29, 7-8:30 p.m. at The Wave's Community Room, 4201 Central Parkway
Residents will be invited to discuss:
- Types of art you would like to see
- Locations where you would like to see art
- Types of public art outreach activities you would like to see
- Public art participation opportunities you would like to see
- Types of temporary art installations you would like to see
No RSVP is required. All are welcome.