Dublin Boulevard - North Canyons Parkway Extension Project
The City of Dublin accepted comments regarding the scope and content of a planned Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the Dublin Boulevard-North Canyons Parkway Extension Project. For the EIR Notice of Preparation (NOP) and project information, please continue reading...
The Public Works Department is responsible for the following:
- Engineering - Performs and oversees the design and construction of Capital Improvement projects, and performs plan checking and inspection for private development projects.
- Environmental Services - Develops, implements, and monitors programs to manage natural resources and hazardous materials, promotes conservation efforts, and administers and enforces many environmental laws.
- Plan Room - Bidding on City Projects is facilitated through www.BluePrintExpress.com/Dublin. Please visit this site for the most current information on all projects.
- Maintenance - Administers and performs daily maintenance activities involving public buildings, streets, and parks. The City of Dublin has the highest three year Moving Average Pavement Condition Index (PCI) of 85 in the Alameda County. It is tied with the City of Brentwood in the nine Bay Area County Region. A PCI of 85 falls into the "Very Good" category, which is described as "newly constructed or resurfaced and have few if any signs of distress". The Bay Area County Region average PCI is 66, which falls into the "Fair" condition category.
- Storm Preparedness - The City is ready to respond to storm emergencies. Please visit the link provided for the most current information available.
- Transportation - Oversees the design and implements traffic control devices on major streets and in neighborhoods. Manages the preparation of transportation impact studies associated with private development projects.
- Geologic Hazard Abatement District (GHAD) - There are three Geologic Hazard Abatement Districts within the City of Dublin. For more information please visit the GHAD tab.